Sunday, April 19, 2020

Does this thing still work?

At the beginning of the year, I decided I needed to get back into blogging -- 1) because I used to enjoy writing, 2) for career advancement and marketability, and 3) to force myself to have thoughts (Do you ever have that feeling like you haven't had a Thought in a long time?). But I never felt like I had anything good to say, so nothing got posted. Then I was motivated by an article I read in Exhibition magazine, but I couldn't make heads or tails of what I was trying to say, so nothing got posted.

But now that we're under this COVID-19 "Stay Home" order, I have no excuse to not get back into this. Even if a post requires work, I have time! (Except not really, but that's for another post.) So here I am. Back. Again. Trying. And okay, my county has been under "Stay Home" suggestions for well over a month, and I'm just now tackling this For Real, but ... better late than never?

Okay, let's give this thing a try. *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment